Thursday, June 25, 2009

3:51 a.m. Free Association

sleep, sleep, sleep
cold, hot, cold, hot....no I'm cold
how did this start?
oh yeah, my stomach ached
or was that my heart/ached?
what am I holding down?
music
music will bring it up
iPod
shuffle shuffle shuffle
past elliptical music
note: create play lists
note: add that to the list of plays
"good mourning"-india.arie
tear one
..two
...three
....i lost count
i hate my sensitivity
doesn't count...turn down, turn off
evacuate!!!!
where is my built in switch?
boys get all the good toys
"insomnia"-raheem devaughn
hey! even my shuffle knows what's up
almost don't want to sleep
usually the time for that reoccurring dream
he is a cute little boy though
stay sleep stay sleep stay sleep
just stay sleep and he'll speak
i wish he'd speak
his little voice will remind me what love sounds like
"i'll be waiting"-lenny kravitz
no the hell i won't!
i don't want to!
i'm ready to go!
this place is old!
i want out!
RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tear one
..two
.....lost count
i remember the last time i was like this
i am heartbroken
in several places
for many reasons
i don't care to continue to admit that
i'll consider that the last time i do
quiet tortured soul of mine
this side never leaves my side
"don't let me down"-amel larrieux
but...
you already have

1 comment:

  1. oh wow... oh... you were in my life with this one! beautiful... absolutely... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete